The ACIG safety division provides individual tailored safety services to assist Members in understanding their at-risk exposures, emerging risks by construction project type, and identifying high-risk potential that could negatively impact their operations. The outline of services is a summary only and provides a high level overview of what ACIG provides our Members. Please contact your respective Safety Professional for additional and detailed information.
- Strategic planning meetings.
- Organizational excellence reviews, assessments and profile assistance.
- Project-specific risk identification, and solutions for program development.
- Project-specific safety assessments and reviews.
- Management support, guidance and proper goal setting.
- Staffing assessments and critiques regarding organizational structure and reporting.
- On-site training and education.
- Facilitate peer group meetings.
- Statistical analysis, big data trending and correlations.
- Specific adverse trending development and early intervention strategies by line of business.
- Partnering with other strategic providers to enhance our level of service.
- Conduct high-risk project assessments.
- Speaking engagements at safety critical meetings, conferences and partnering events.
- Partnering with professional societies and trade associations to leverage relationships and improvement outcomes.
- Creating specific steering committees and task forces to develop sustainable solutions for your key problem areas and challenges.
- Provide governmental agency monitoring and evaluation and succinctly deliver high level overviews and solutions to improve your operations.